27.12.10

Agnetha Wants Reunite ABBA!






She reveals in "M-magazine" that she wants to meet other members of ABBA... and perform again.

- A one-time basis reunion, perhaps in connection with any charity, I think maybe we all could imagine, says Agnetha.
In a major interview with Amelia Adamo in "M Magazine" she talks candidly about her life today - and reveals that she wants to see Abba reunited on stage.
- We will hardly be reunited for a tour as the Rolling Stones and other old bands do now. But however, I can imagine that we could do something together in the future, says Agnetha to "M Magazine".
- It's just a feeling I have that it would be fun to get together, talk a bit about the past and may be do something together. But then it has to be something special.

I am open to see the others and do something, she adds, but points out that she had not had contact with Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

Source: Raffem

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these new pictures so playful, sassy and gorgeous. I hope she will do something like a charity concert that would be great. It would also be nice if she did one more cd maybe with a song or two with Frida. Now that would start the New Year off on the right note. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment! Yes, I think it would be very cool!! Kisses***

    ReplyDelete